Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Body Scrubs



These body scrubs were so easy and fun to make. So fun even my hubby helped me. HA. Since I decided to make everyone something for Christmas this year, I decided to make all the women these scrubs. I also made them lotions, soaps, and bath salts (will post pics later on). Here is what you need: 8-10 oz. jar, labels (I made mine from Avery and they were simple, I put them on the top of the jars, and forgot to take pics of them), essential oil of your choice (I used about 15-20 drops, but you could use more or less, its up to you), 3 cups sugar, 1 cup olive oil (I used Extra Light Olive Oil), and soap coloring (found mine at Michael's). Combine sugar, oil, scents, and coloring in a bowl, mix well and add to your jar(s). There you have it. Simple and easy to create.

1 comment:

  1. Would a coconut/avocado oil blend work nice w this as well?

    ReplyDelete