Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Wreaths

Wreaths are so fun and very easy to make. I made these Christmas wreaths as another gift to the ladies this year. Everything on these wreaths I purchased at Michaels when the store was having their 50% off sale. These wreaths were created with a straw wreath and 10 ft of ribbon (barely enough, but made it work). I hot glue the ribbon at the starting point and then hot glue it at the finishing point. I then took the flowers and hot glued them on the sides and used glitter pins on the flowers to give them a little more sparkle. The sparkle puff balls were then added to the wreath to give it a little more color, as it looked bare to me with just the flowers on it. I took the letters and painted them red and green, and put dots on them with the opposite color. Once they were dry, I used the wired ribbon and hot glued it to the back of the wreath at the beginning and end of the length of my choice. Then I pinched the ribbon together just about the letter and put a dab of hot glue on it and pinched the ribbon together so the letter would not fall out. And here they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment